Together, we reinvent cities!
The development opportunities of our cities are incredible. From the integration of new technologies to infrastructure projects all for better, safer, greener communities. To achieve these goals, cities need to confront new challenges, use existent opportunities and reinvent themselves.
Our projects promote a new way of acting by making sustainable smart solutions available to any region or country. We turn vision into reality!
At this point, we are offering a global vision, while valuing national particularities of each country or region, we provide the best common best practices study cases, global expertise and we support cities and nations to implement smart cities solutions.
74 % of our experts have more than 15 years of expertise in their respective fields, while the other 26% have 5 to 10 years of experience. They come from different countries, different regions and different cities which means we can provide a variety of solutions for your country or region. However different they may be, the common vision provided by our organization creates a professional team who will achieve their goals.
Through our Trusted Partners Program and our valuable members, we cover all the areas in Smart City and we only advise upon trusted solutions. While innovative is challenging and may offer an immediate response to certain challenges, we prefer the safe approach. Therefore, we test and try our trusted partners and make sure they are able to meet all requirements. We care about providing the best quality!
ESCA supports institutions and businesses that want to help develop our cities and communities to the same extent as it comes in and supports beneficiaries with concrete solutions, projects, funding options, and specialists in the field.
Together for a sustainable, smart future!
We want to be at the forefront of creating smart communities! What do YOU want?